Saturday, August 19, 2006

rotted !

rotted at home the whole day.
183club's first album is NICE ! ((:
i send my LES LES; shermaine..
yi ba san(one umbrella) by 183.
haha !
and guess wad she say?
she said:" JOANNA LYE LES LES SEND ME SONG CALLED " ONE UMBRELLA " BUT I USE ONE UMBRELLA COVER HER FRM RAIN CAN? <3>
omg omg ! i love love love my les lah !
hopefully tmr can meet dao her.
i didnt see her for weeks ler !
my sister's chalet tmr.
and i dun feel like going sch on monday.
cos monday's lessons suxs.
assembly; physics; maths; english; chineseX2; geog.
i only enjoy geog lah.
so wad for going to sch for geog only? and there is nothing on after sch..
but the prob is my letter all used up liao.
3 letters all goned x(((
i think shall try writing letter again..
and hope that mr lee doesnt find out =X
LOL LOL LOL !

No comments: